Stronghold Crusader. Conquer your enemies in the time of the Crusades. License:Shareware $19.99. Operating system:Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. Report incorrect info. Create a new empire and go on a crusade in a real-time strategy game. Build an army, collect resources, provide your citizens with food, shelter and low taxes and ensure them with safety during the First, Second and Third Crusades in the Middle East. There was a download of Stronghold Crusader 2.9 on the developer's website when we last checked. We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available. The most popular versions of the software 2.9, 2.2 and 1.5.
The latest version of the software is supported on PCs running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, both 32 and 64-bit. We cannot guarantee that the program is safe to download as it will be downloaded from the developer's website. Before launching the program, check it with any free antivirus software. The program belongs to Games. Stronghold Crusader.exe, stronghold crusader.exe, Stronghold.exe, Stronghold-Crusader_11.exe or Stronghold-Crusader.exe are the common file names to indicate the Stronghold Crusader installer. The actual developer of the program is Firefly Studios. From the developer:. Make a journey to distant Arabian lands renowned for brave warriors and fearsome weaponry in Stronghold Crusader HD.
Stake your claim upon the Holy Land
The highly anticipated sequel to the best-selling Stronghold, Crusader throws you into historic battles from the Crusades with fiendish AI opponents, new units, 4 historical campaigns and over 100 unique skirmish missions. You may want to check out more software, such as Stronghold Crusader HD, Crusader MapTools or Golem Crusades, which might be similar to Stronghold Crusader. Download Stronghold Crusaderfrom developer's website. Stronghold Crusader is a single-player strategy video game that lets you relive the historic Crusades in the Holy Land.
Developed by Firefly Studios, this is the sequel to Stronghold and features a new location, a new storyline regarding the expansion of your forces, and two playable factions for more replayability. Similar to the Crusader Kings games, Stronghold Crusader has you conquering campaigns and skirmishes to win the war. This game is included in Stronghold Crusader HD, which adds more content and also allows you to play Stronghold: Crusader Extreme—the updated version of Crusader. Stronghold is a 2001 historic real-time strategy game developed by Firefly Studios, wherein you expand your kingdom through military pursuits.
What is New in the Stronghold: Crusader Latest Version?
Set in the Middle Ages in England, you have to manage both the military and economic sides of your nation—all the while surviving scenarios such as fires and invasions and conquering other lands. It became highly successful and spawned numerous sequels, as well as HD versions of some of the games. The first was Stronghold Crusader, which was set in the Middle East during the Crusades and brought in enhanced RTS elements. Here, there are four separate but linear campaigns to go through and lets you choose whether to play as a European king or as an Arabic lord. After this game came the confusingly titled Stronghold 2. It offered 3D graphics and the addition of new gameplay mechanics such as crime and punishment.
The fourth game was Stronghold Legends and adds the new mechanic of controlling both human and mythical armies. The next game released was Stronghold: Crusader Extreme, which was basically Crusader but has extra content. Surprisingly, the series tries the path of a free-to-play MMO-style game with Stronghold Kingdoms. However, it came back to its roots with the next several installments: Stronghold 3, Stronghold Crusader II, and Stronghold: Warlords—although none of them really beat the solid gameplay of the first ones. Being one of the more well-received Stronghold games, Stronghold Crusader was given several updates. It’s known as Stronghold Warchest in certain countries and had added new characters and another Crusader Trail to tackle.
Stronghold: Crusader Setup Installer
However, these were eventually added when Stronghold: Crusader Extreme was released. It’s primarily the expanded version of Crusader, as it adds new AI opponents, maps, buildings, special Tactical Powers, and increases the unit cap of 1,000 troops to a staggering 10,000. Other than these additions, however, there’s actually not much of a change in Extreme when you compare it to Crusader.
You’re still offered the same four historical campaigns and 100 or so unique skirmish missions.
- You can still play either on the side of the Arabs or the Europeans. It also still offers a multiplayer mode. While interface issues—such as the lack of more tool tips for certain UI elements and the strange layout of certain tabs—persist here, this game is still one of the better titles in this series.
All in all, Stronghold Crusader helped its franchise grow thanks to the additions and improvements over the first game.
- There are some minor issues but they don’t really bother you in your gameplay experience and the other versions of this game do well to add more content. If you’re interested in real-time historical strategy games, this is a good entry to try out in this series. As one of the most popular strategy game series of all-time, Stronghold has become a household name.
one of the most beloved releases came in the early 2000s, when Stronghold: Crusader was released in 2002.
- Developed by Firefly Studios, the game was a massive success and tended to provide a much greater range of improvements, features, and opportunities compared to its predecessor, the original Stronghold.With the best part of 20 years since it was released, though, how does Stronghold: Crusader feel today?
Similar in vein to many games of the era such as Age of Empires (at least in terms of aesthetic), Stronghold: Crusader was a game where you took part in the Middle East in the middle of the Crusades.
- You take charge of attacking or defending a stronghold, using your pre-built army to charge in, take over, or fend off the attacking forces.
Steps to uninstall Stronghold: Crusader in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000
Alongside an enjoyable campaign feature, players could take part in single-player skirmishes that would allow for bespoke battles against the AI, offering greater opportunity to mess around and experiment with the gluttony of different units you could play with.
An updated version of Crusader was released in 2008, though many still to this day prefer to play the classic castle sim original.
Upon release, Stronghold: Crusader was met with largely positive responses.
At the time it was praised for its graphics (though obviously dated by todays standards), and most found it to be an intriguing title that improved on more or less every part of the original game in terms of its style.
The game was well loved because it provided a simple way to enjoy either a siege as the attacker, or holding off your fort from being overtaken.
The campaign was well-liked, too, with enough variety in the levels to help keep things interesting enough from level to level.
The game itself also was rated because it provided a range of interesting Lords to pick from, all of which could provide a slightly different kind of experience compared to the others.
For its time, Stronghold offered a move away from the general rinse-repeat of base building that was so common in RTS games of the era.
Steps to uninstall Stronghold: Crusader in Windows XP
For that reason, it tends to hold a pretty large place in the hearts of many gamers of the era who enjoys its more bombastic, aggressive style and stone.
- Though it can feel a touch slow and dated today, for a release in 2002 it helped to add an extra layer of intrigue and invention.
- Given many strategy games since have followed the removal of traditional base building, too, this was an intriguing change.
- Easy to play, with variety in the units and factions to play as.
- Engaging gameplay that often led to action instead of waiting around .
- Impressive graphics and playing style for the era.
- A little hard to play today on modern hardware.
Not as modernised or as refreshed as recent Stronghold releases.
- Overall rating: 8.5. Stronghold: Crusader for Windows 10 PC/laptop – Free download Stronghold: Crusader latest official version for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Now, this app is available for Windows PC users.
- Stronghold: Crusader is one of the most popular Games apps worldwide!
- The desert can be a dangerous place, especially when you are a Crusader!
Steps to uninstall Stronghold: Crusader in Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Stronghold: Crusader is one of the most popular Games alongside Technic, Halo, and Cyber Hunter.
- This app has its advantages compared to other Games applications.
- Stronghold: Crusader is lightweight and easy to use, simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.
- Stronghold: Crusader application is free to download and offers easy-to-install, easy-to-use, secure, and reliable Games applications.
An intriguing, old-school strategy title
- Stronghold: Crusader is a very fast, small, compact and innovative Shareware Games for Windows PC.
Lead the Crusades
- It is designed to be uncomplicated for beginners and powerful for professionals.
- This app has unique and interesting features, unlike some other Games apps.
- Stronghold: Crusader works with most Windows Operating System, including Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Although there are many popular Games software, most people download and install the Shareware version.
- However, don’t forget to update the programs periodically.
- You can get Stronghold: Crusader free and download its latest version for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 PC from below.
It’s better to know the app’s technical details and to have a knowledge background about the app.
How many Stronghold games are there?
Therefore, you can find out if Stronghold: Crusader will work on your Windows device or not. Download Stronghold: Crusader (latest version) free for Windows 10 (64-bit and 32-bit) PC/laptop/tablet. Safe Download and Install from the official link! Stronghold: Crusader 64-bit and 32-bit download features:. Stronghold: Crusader direct, free and safe download. Latest version update. Compatible with Windows 10 64-bit and 32-bit. Download Stronghold: Crusader for your PC or laptop. Download & install the latest offline installer version of Stronghold: Crusader for Windows PC / laptop.
A classic that was ahead of its time
It works with both 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Safety (Virus) Test:✔ Tested and is 100% Safe to download and install on your Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 device (PC/laptop/tablet).
✓ Compatibilities improvement for new Windows update.✓ Fixes bugs.
- Now let’s just move to the next section to share the steps you have to follow to download Stronghold: Crusader for Windows PC.
Download the Stronghold: Crusader installer file from the link above.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer. Double-click on the downloaded Stronghold: Crusader installer file.