Entering Your Key:
For most new users, you can activate Soda PDF quickly by logging into your Soda PDF account. However, you may have been provided with a license key, depending on where and when you bought Soda PDF.
So we'll cover instructions for both activation flows.
- If you are looking to transfer your license key to a new computer, click here.
- Below is a list of all topics covered in this article:.
How to get the correct version of Soda PDF:
Account Based Activation (Soda PDF Desktop + Online)License Key ActivationTrial Expired MessageOlder Versions of Soda PDF (Product Doesn't Appear In Soda PDF)Soda PDF AccountsFirewall is Blocking ActivationGPO/Citrix/Server ActivationVideo Instructions.
- Your product will be attached to your Soda PDF account.
- An account is created upon purchase and linked to the email address you used during checkout.
- You should have received an email to create a password post purchase.
If you need to change your account passwordclick here for more instructions.
- If you want to change the email address for your account, click here.
- 1 – Click on the Login logo in the top right corner.
- 2 – Choose Sign In.
3 – Enter your email address and password then click SIGN IN. 4 - Soda PDF is now activated.
Logging Into Your Account:
You’ll see this confirmation at the bottom of your Soda PDF window. **Pro Tip – If you upgrade your product you’ll automatically activate it when you login to your Soda Account.
This section is for users who were provided a license key to activate Soda PDF. Once you pop the license key into the app, Soda PDF is activated.
- 1 – Open the Activate Tab.
2 – Choose Enter License Key. 3 – Enter your license key into the popup that appears.
- ** Pro Tip: Be sure to copy and paste your key to avoid any errors.
4 – Click Validate. 5 – Soda PDF will be activated and ready for use.
- You will see this popup appear confirming the activation was successful.
- 1 - License keys can be used only once.
- If you need to transfer your license (activate) to a new computer, click here to contact support.
2 - If you do not see the Activate Tab you may not have the right version of Soda PDF installed.
- Uninstall Soda PDF and then click here to download and install the license key version for Soda PDF 11.
- For the license key version of Soda PDF Desktop 9 & 10, please contact support.
If you have a perpetual product it will be linked to a specific version of Soda PDF. A perpetual license means you paid one time and have access to that version of Soda PDF forever. If you are not seeing your product inside Soda PDF Desktop, but you do see it in your account on the website, it is likely your products are assigned to an account with a different email address or if the version you have installed does not match your product.
1- Confirm your version of Soda PDF. You can confirm the version you have installed.
- The number before the first period is the numbered version of Soda PDF you have installed.
As an example if the number is 126.96.36.19987 then you have Soda PDF 9 installed.