- Landis Gyr E350 U1200 User Manual Free
- Landis Gyr Smart Meter Manual
- Landis+gyr E350 U1200 User Manual
View and Download Landis & Gyr E350 Series 2 user manual online. Electricity Meter 1-phase. E350 Series 2 measuring instruments pdf manual download. Information in this document is subject to change without notice. This manual or any part of it thereof may not be re-produced in any form unless permitted by contract or by written permission of Landis+Gyr. In no event will Landis+Gyr be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages (including lost prof.
The contents of this user manual are intended for technically qualified per-sonnel of energy supply companies responsible for service tasks (installa-tion, readout and maintenance) for Landis+Gyr devices. The Landis+Gyr.MAP110 Service Tool runs on PCs with Windows operat-ing system. To understand this user manual, you need basic knowledge of. Landis gyr e350 type u3300 user manual PDF Meters. 14/2/48 Landis+Gyr Model E350 U3300 Class 1 Electricity Meter. 14/2/78 Landis+Gyr Model E350 Type U3400 15 25 9.5 35 237 147 Landis & Gyr U1200 and U1300 Note: In order to print this template to scale, when printing, select “Actual.
Landis+Gyr E350 Our new generation of modular residential meters are both customised in functionality and futre-proof to protect your investment. Additionally, they are optimised for life-cycle performance in the residential sector. Aug 25, 2012 We will use as an example a Landis & Gyr Model E350 Type U1200. This meter has been programmed for a TIME OF USE (TOU) tariff. The meter also enabled to monitor the exported power gross or net feed in tariff from the SOLAR PV.
Our new generation of modular residential meters are both customised in functionality and futre-proof to protect your investment. Additionally, they are optimised for life-cycle performance in the residential sector. Read more
The answer to your Advanced Metering Infrastructure needs.
Our new generation of modular residential meters are both customizable in functionality and flexible to protect your investment. Additionally, they are optimized for life-cycle performance in the residential sector.
The E350 is an advanced modular residential meter; which when combined with an appropriate communication module provides powerful e-metering, network monitoring, multi-energy data collection, and remote and local communication across a variety of communication media.
The E350 meter is designed for 4-quadrant electricity measurement (MID and IEC approved).
Glass fibre reinforced, antistatic
Wiring diagram can be shown on face side
Optimized AMI system investment
Modular future-proof AMI system with meters, concentrators, remote data acquisition and data evaluation in the central station based on field-proven Landis+Gyr technology.
- Active and reactive measurement
- Accuracy up to Class1 [active energy] and Cl 2 [reactive energy]
- Wide range measurement from starting current to maximum current
- Up to 6 tariff rates possible
- Multi-energy ready (can show values from other electricity, gas, water and heat meters on the display)
- Large liquid crystal display with maximum 8 digits and high resolution
- Optical interface
- Optical test output
- Multi-energy capability (including wired and wireless M-Bus)*
- IDIS (Interoperability Device Interface Specification) compliance*
- Enhanced security*
- Consumer Interface (open HAN Interface); DSMR 2.2+ application protocol, OMS 4.03 application protocol for one-way wireless modes T1, S1, C1*
- * With supporting module
- Installation support
- Upgradable with modules
- Easy installation and exchange of modules
- Anti-tampering package
E350 is available as 1ph, 3ph/4W and 3ph/3W connection types with and without Supply Control Switch
Landis Gyr E350 U1200 User Manual Pdf
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa
The first Intelligent Endpoint, E350 is now available and ready to become a key component of your smart grid E350 is designed to allow field-upgradeable communication to address your future needs. With rapid changes in communication technology it is very… Read more
The first Intelligent Endpoint, E350 is now available and ready to become a key component of your smart grid E350 is designed to allow field-upgradeable communication to address your future needs.
With rapid changes in communication technology it is very likely that the meter life will be cut short if the communications module is integrated with the meter.
E350’s patented modular design is unique in that it allows the existing communications module to be replaced with a new module without the need to replace the meter.
Landis Gyr E350 U1200 User Manual Free
When the time comes to replace the communications module this can be done without disconnecting customer supply.
Communications module can be replaced without breaking main terminal cover seals. This allows replacement to be carried by unskilled labour instead of skilled technicians reducing re-installation costs.
Landis Gyr Smart Meter Manual
Communications modules from new AMI solution vendors can be interfaced easily.
E350 supports the key ANSI (American National Standards Institute) communication standards chosen by leading module manufacturers.
- ANSI C12.19 – ANSI standard for extracting and organising meter data in a specific format.
Landis Gyr E350 U1200 User Manual 2016
- ANSI C12.18/12.21 – ANSI standards that describe protocols used for two-way communications between meter and module.
These standards have enabled E350’s interoperability with the SSN (RF Mesh), Gridstream (RF Mesh) andWiMAX (4G) modules. New modules can be easily interfaced as your requirements change.
E350 is designed to function as a traditional meter (standard type 5 or 6) by leaving the module section vacant. The flexibility exists to insert the communications module for an upgrade into a E350 smart meter at a later date.
Landis Gyr Electric Meter Manual
- Single Phase variant (available in 1 element and 2 element) – U1200/U1300
- Three phase variant (available in whole current U3300 and CT U3350)
- Remote reading of interval data, TOU and Events.
- Local reading by hand-held device
- Local and remote disconnect relay
- Time-of-use (TOU) tariff
- Ripple control – U1300
- Under Frequency Load Control – U1300
- Tamper detection and event logging
- Quality of Supply monitoring
- Loss of supply and outage detection
- Supports Type 4, 5 and 6 meter readings
- Controlled load management
- ANSI C12.18/21 protocol for communications module
- ANSI C12.19 data structures
|Dutch||User Manual||2||> Go to the manual|
Do you have a question about this product? Post your question here in this forum.
Libble takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Product: Landis Gyr E350
Landis Gyr Smart Meter Manual
To achieve meaningful questions, we apply the following rules:
Landis+gyr E350 U1200 User Manual
- First, read the manual;
- Check if your question has been asked previously;
- Try to ask your question as clearly as possible;
- Did you already try to solve the problem? Please mention this;
- Is your problem solved by a visitor then let him/her know in this forum;
- To give a response to a question or answer, do not use this form but click on the button 'reply to this question';
- Your question will be posted here and emailed to our subscribers. Therefore, avoid filling in personal details.
Your question has been posted on this page
Would you like to receive an email when new answers and questions are posted? Please enter your email address.