Within the action game franchise Grand Theft Auto, Vice City is one of the most acclaimed titles by its fans. To such an extent that this version that was launched on 2002 on Windows PC and video consoles has recently been remastered and published on Android and iPhone.
Just in case you're not too familiar with this game, it's developed in a context very similar to the 80s' with all their aesthetic icons. Vice City is inspired by Miami and we'll observe elements that will remind us of series and movies like Miami Vice or Scarface.
Earn yourself a reputation among the toughest criminals. During GTA Vice City - Grand Theft Auto we'll be able to take on the role of Tom Vercetti, voiced over in the game by the actor Ray Liotta. He's a renowned criminal belonging to one of the most feared mafia families of Liberty City, who has decided to expand his business towards the south.
GTA Vice City APK + OBB
- There, he'll have to find his space among Latin gangs such as Colombians, Mexicans, and Cubans, earning their respect by fulfilling the missions he's entrusted.
- Improve your CV as a fearsome criminal in a world full of hairspray.
- Sandbox-type game. Complete all sorts of missions and make yourself a name among criminals. Enjoy a typical eighties atmosphere inspired by Miami. Explore a huge city with absolute freedom. The original game, despite being launched back in 2002, still has a large user community so it won't take you too long to find a guide for this GTA or cheats that will help you to get through the game, such as knowing where the balloons are or how to catch a helicopter when you need one.
- For Grand Theft Auto Vice City we'll also find a MOD with which we can make the graphics look much more realistic, as well as coming across new missions for this GTA.
- Also known as New Vice City, you definitely need to give it a go if you enjoyed playing GTA Vice City Stories.
- Definitely, the best program to be able to customize the gameplay of this great title and increase its functions.
A GTA Vice City MOD with new missions and improved graphics
So, if you're looking for a classic action game, full of fun and entertainment, don't miss out on the chance to play this '80s version of Grand Theft Auto and continue to have fun with its new missions.
This is a pay-to-play game. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is an Arcade game developed by Rockstar Games.
- BlueStacks app player is the best platform (emulator) to play this Android game on your PC or Mac for an immersive gaming experience. The 80s sure are a decade to remember. The unique atmosphere of those days when the internet was nothing but a dream and the growing need of making it all by yourself, with much less rights to claim, but much more thirst to obtain whichever you wanted to obtain.
- Play Grand Theft Auto Vice City on PC and Mac with BlueStacks and enjoy the most vintage edition of one of the most famous gaming series ever created.
- Feel free to make your own way across town and enter the campaign mode with countless hours to play or even create your own path.
- It’s up to you! Enjoy the amazing visuals with that peculiar neon style and excessive and hairy people all around.
A GTA set in the eighties
It’s time to rise your reputation until the top of the criminal pile, is crime is the most compensatory activity in the day. There is not much left to say, except to realize how crazy it would to miss one of the best titles ever, ever developed in the history games. Download Grand Theft Auto Vice City on PC with BlueStacks and see it by yourself!
GTA Vice City might just be the most beloved entry in the franchise, it has almost been 18 years since the game's release and it still has a devoted fan base that wants the next game in the franchise to return to Vice City.
GTA Vice City's Miami inspired streets and art style was an instant hit as it gave the players a Scarface-like protagonist in Tommy Vercetti and Miami Vice inspired art style.
Also Read: The Last of Us Part II State of Play Recap. The game is still considered one of the best in the franchise, and Rockstar eventually released a version of the game on Android.
Making it the perfect game for a daily commute or travel. Here's how you can start playing GTA Vice City on your Android phone right away. Once you have the APK, follow these steps:. Open a File Manager on your Android device and look for the APK.
To install the game, you will have to enable Install from unknown sources from your Settings. You can do that by navigating to Settings > Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources. Once the installation is complete, run the GTA Vice City app.
You can also download the game from Google Play Store, here. The Android version of the game is very well done and can offer countless hours of GTA madness that is sure to keep you hooked through its considerable runtime.
The graphics and art style from the PC and Console version of the game has been ported over quite well to the Android version and can be just as fun. The controls might be a little uncomfortable at first, but if you've been playing games on your phone, you should fair just fine.
Rest assured, the game still looks gorgeous and exploring the neon-drenched city during the night is still plenty of fun.
Also Read: GTA Vice City Cheat Codes PC.
Edited by Suromitro Basu.
Simple! The GTA: Vice City software isn’t installed directly on your computer. Rather it is installed as an Android application through the Android emulator. Attempting to uninstall it like other traditional software on your PC may prove abortive. Simply follow these steps here to uninstall GTA: Vice City from your PC.
Can I download GTA: Vice City directly on my Android phone instead?
Of course, you can. Since the game is paid for on the Play Store, you can follow steps 1 and 2 in this above section. Then transfer the downloaded file from your PC to your Android phone by using ShareIt, Xender, email, or any medium. On your Android phone, click the file and run the installation process like other apps.Visit Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Ultimate Website