Flashify is the latest Android flashing tool that can flash and backup devices with an easy simple method. You are able to easily flash boot image, recovery image, and zip files also with Flashify APK download for free. Previously flashed custom recovery is not required for flashing the boot.img or recovery.img file but a rooted device. Flashing zip files necessitates pre-installed custom recovery to state greatest performances. This tool allows wiping cache, data, and dalvik with TWRP installation. This flash application holds a track of flashing strategy to access quickly flash the same device again.
For the first time, the Flashify download grants backup and restore from/to the SD card that mounted to your Android device or you can choose the Dropbox server to take backups and restore from the server. Once setting the backup option as the Dropbox server, the device will automatically synchronize all the new data to the server whenever you connect the smart device to the internet. The flashing tool allows users to flash devices from the File Explorer. The finally encoded applicaion is compatible with all the apps that open files by its order. You have to root the Android device perfectly without any single error to download Flashify APK.
- This is a 100% stock flashable zip of the recently released 4.4.2 firmware for the P5210. As it is 100% stock, it is fully bloated, odexed, and non-rooted. If you wish to attain root you can do so by flashing superSU-1.9.4 zip from chainfire. As of right now, no other root method appears to be working, including towelroot.
- Android 4.4.2 free download - Kingo Android Root, Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 7.0 Nougat, and many more programs.
Latest Flashify APK Download Changelog
- Added downloadable stock recovery and kernels for Nexus 5X and 6P
- Successfully fixed the backup issue on Android 6.0 Marshmellow.
Mxq firmware update android tv box mxq firmware.download firmware from the below link. to run kodi 17.6 latest firmware same video and setup guide.
- Repaired TWRP download errors.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Brand new design for the interface and other instances.
- Added new dark theme for premium users.
- Improved the accuracy of recovery name.
- Completely wipes Command Queue issues.
- Revamped copying files to safe location issues.
Download Flashify 1.9.2 and Prior Versions
Unzip Password: flashify.org
- Download Flashify 1.9.2 (File size: 11.4MB)
- Flashify V1.9.1 Download (File size: 11.3MB)
- Flashify APK V1.9 (File size: 11.3MB)
There are multiple versions of the tool has exposed to install but the latest version is recommended. The latest edition has divulged on 12th December 2015 entitled flashify 1.9.2 as the build number. The current session has passed 1 million downloads at the present day. Installing Flashify download finds all the accounts that logged in with the device. You have to agree to terms and conditions of reading, modify or delete contents of USB storage to install the flashing software on your Android device. This application required full network access to utilize on any Android smart device.
System Requirements for Flashify Download
- Android 4.0 KitKat or newer version.
- Flashify download can install only on rooted devices.
- At least 1GB Random Access Memory.
- At least 15MB of disk space.
- Flash boot.img or recovery.img files without requesting recovery navigating.
- Can remove cache, data and/or dalvik with TWRP recovery.
- Able to flash CWM, TWRP, Gapps, Philz, Franco Kernel with the regular installation.
- Allows flashing Nexus Kernel and Nexus Recovery with the premium version.
- Lick Patch automatically rolls when needed.
- Compatible with backup or restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud server.
- Automatically synchronize backups to the cloud server from smart devices.
- Keep tracking information of recent flashing manners.
- Build the flash queue with flashing multiple files.
- Can flash devices with File Explorer easily.
How to flash Android with Flashify APK Download
- Root your smart device correctly with CF auto root.
- Download Flashify APK simply clicking on exposed direct download links and install as a regular software.
- Install Dropbox as an additional required function to backup device to the cloud server.
- Take a complete backup by clicking on 'Backup current recovery' from the extracted flashing tool.
- Find and download the corresponding stock ROM firmware that compatible with your Android device and save it on your Dropbox folder or save on the smartphone storage.
- Then open the installed flashing application and go to 'Flash' tab.
- After that, tap the 'ZIP File' menu and browse for the downloaded zip file.
- Tick the CWM from the recovery area then tap 'Yup!'
- Accept the disclaimer notification to confirm the flashing procedure.
- This process will take a while to complete the flashing procedure.
Video Tutorial on Flasify Download
Android Recovery Image Download
Download Flashify APK - Additional Highlights
Android Img Files
The detailed flashing tool has updated to the latest flashify 1.9.2 version with improving several parts and revamping errors as well. According to industrial graphs, over 1 million to 5 million active users are concerning download Flashify nowadays. The majority of current end users have rated the tool with positive feedback due to easy handling and fast booting feasibilities. The application does access multiple accounts on the smart device, photos, media files in external and internal storages. The Flashify download application required full network access to proceed. Moreover, Android 4.0 KitKat plus new build number existing Android versions are elected to Flashify APK download free from Flashify.org.