Mobile Device Integration With Computers
Dell Mobile Connect is a utility and tools software created by Screenovate Technologies. The software enables the integration of mobile devices to Dell computers.
It comes with extensive mobile tools for making the most out of mobile devices. Dell Mobile Connect is designed for maximizing the usage of mobile devices.
Users can find this software on Dell models such as G-Series, Inspiron, Bluetooth-enabled Vostro PCs, and XPS. These models ensure seamless operation with the software.
On the other hand, it accommodates both Android and iPhones.
Users must ensure that their mobile devices have Android 6, and above, as well as iOS 10, and above.
After connecting the mobile device to the computer with the software installed, users can open their mobile device’s basic features.
|04/14/2022||Sandboxie Plus 1.0.18|
|08/27/2020||Uninstall Tool 22.214.171.12470|
|04/12/2022||Chrome 100.0.4896.88 update available|
|04/11/2022||New CCleaner 5.92 available|
|04/05/2022||Chrome 100.0.4896.75 update available|
|03/31/2022||New O&O ShutUp10++ 1.9.1427 available for download|
|03/30/2022||Chrome 100.0.4896.60 available|
- Its integration between the two platforms is advanced and complete.
- Users can access some of the contents and features of their mobile devices.
- The software allows controlling of their mobile devices with their computer’s mouse and keyboard.
- It even works with a touch screen display if available.
- This software can make or receive calls from the mobile device.
- Users can answer with their headset connected on computers.
- They can type text messages with the computer keyboard.
- Any updates or notifications are prompted on the software.
- Every contact from the mobile device can be checked on the computer.
- The main feature of this software is Screen Mirroring.