Advancing Smart OCT for Anterior Segment, Glaucoma and Retina
- Carl Zeiss Meditec, the global leader in OCT technologies, has developed the Cirrus line with both doctors and patients in mind.
- Decades of research, innovation, and clinical experience have made Cirrus is the best-selling spectral domain OCT in the world.
- The Zeiss Cirrus 5000 HD-OCT builds on the previous model Cirrus 4000.
- While retaining all the most important features, the 5000 offers upgraded hardware and Smart HD scans.
FastTrac retinal tracking reduces eye motion artifacts and enables tracking of the current scan to the position of a previous scan and thus better progression analysis.
- The large 19-inch monitor of the Cirrus 5000 displays ultra-clear, high-definition scans to help you assess your patient’s condition and identify subtle changes in pathology.
- Cube data allows you to analyze data from multiple views for comprehensive insight, and Smart HD scans automatically center on the fovea, targeting critical areas.
- Additionally, the Cirrus 5000 introduces AngioPlex OCT angiography option to provide non-invasive 3-D microvascular imagery. The pre-owned Zeiss Cirrus 5000 from EMS includes warranty and lifetime phone support.
- Used Zeiss diagnostic equipment is refurbished and recalibrated by certified, manufacturer-trained technicians. Pre-Owned - CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE NOW!
- Cirrus HD-OCT: The Clinical Powerhouse. Optimized for advanced care practices. The introduction of ZEISS AngioPlex ushered a new era in retinal care.
- Now, ultra-clear 3D microvascular visualizations with non-invasive technology can be a routine part of your retina practice.AngioPlex OCT-A allows you to visualize without the use of a contrast agent.
Anterior Segment Premier Module. PanoMap Wide-Field Display. Analyzing a single pathology from multiple views provides comprehensive insight and analysis of the clinical situation. How this helps you:. Spot small areas of pathology.
Why Should You Care?
For reference, a human hair is about 40-120 μm in diameter. Visualize the fovea. Scans that are spaced further apart than in the CIRRUS cube may miss the central fovea. Fuel for analysis. Millions of data points from the cube are fed into the Zeiss proprietary algorithms for accurate segmentation, reproducible measurements and registration for change analysis. Take the pressure off the operator.
Would you like technical support for your instruments?
Assessment at the speed of CIRRUS
As long as the scan is placed in the vicinity of the fovea or optic nerve, the software automatically centers the measurements after the capture. See the tissue from different perspectives. View the cube data from all angles, with 3D rendering, OCT fundus images and Advanced Visualization™. Previously captured CIRRUS cubes can be analyzed using new analyses. FastTrac™ reduces eye motion artifacts without sacrificing patient throughput with a proprietary scan acquisition strategy, high speed 20 Hz LSO camera, and single-pass alignment scanning.