Keep on a look out. This article refers a content for the upcoming project of the Bendy franchise. See Bendy (disambiguation) for other related uses. Bendy and the Dark Revival (abbreviated as BatDR) is an upcoming second installment of the main core series from the Bendy franchise, currently under development by Joey Drew Studios Inc.
It was first announced from the "From the desk of Joey Drew - February 10th, 1931" video on February 10, 2019 during Bendy's second anniversary.
- Some revealed details that the game will take place in a same universe as the first game, but with an entirely different setting not considered as a sequel or prequel to Bendy and the Ink Machine. The player will take the role of Audrey.
- The full game was delayed multiple times.
First, as originally an episodic game, was originally scheduled to come out on Fall 2019, then later around 2020 after the massive lay-offs, and was recently supposed to come out around 2021 but will likely be delayed once again due to the year already coming close to an end. On June 1, 2020, it was announced that the game will be released with all five chapters combined. It will be released on all different console ports, along with PC and mobile. The game will have "ten times" complexity and scare factor than the first game, and some confirmed hints reveal that there will be a new fourth Butcher Gang enemy, a comeback of theMeatly Easter Eggs, some scary hidden secrets, and an intense scene involving Ink Bendy.
↑"We’re not making a sequel, we’re not making a prequel, we’re not making Bendy and the Ink Machine 2, but bendy will return. A new #Bendy game is in the works." February 13, 2019. ↑The REASON why "Bendy and the Dark Revival" is taking SO LONG.
↑"Goal is to release on all platforms. :)" - Mike Mood.
February 13, 2019.
|Beta 1||Beta 2||Final|
|Beta 1||Beta 2||Final|
There are 7 achievements to unlock. The "Old Problems" and the "A Special Hat" achievement were not added yet.
- The window glass of the recording booth and Sammy's office was not added.
- The leak at Sammy's office was smaller and only needed 1 valve to open.
- The infirmary and the boiler room are not implemented.
|Main series||Bendy and the Ink Machine(Version History) • Boris and the Dark Survival(Version History) • Bendy and the Dark Revival|
|Mobile spin-offs||Bendy in Nightmare Run(Version History)|
|Demos||BATIM Prototype Demo • PAX Demos|