Age of Mythology System Requirements
Age of Mythology
- The classic real-time strategy game Age of Mythology: Extended Edition is full of choices that could build your civilization or tumble it to the ground.
- Pray to the Gods for mercy. Take on legends in Age of Mythology: Extended Edition as you try to defeat rival towns.
- Grow and expand your civilization until it can advance through all the ages. There are four ages for a tribe to progress through; the Archaic Age, Classical Age, Heroic Age, and finally the Mythic Age.
- Each advancement to a new age brings a selection of new units and technologies that you can use to trample your enemy.
- With every advancement in your civilizations age, you’ll get to pick a new minor God, such as Aphrodite or Bast, that’ll reward you with new myth units, technologies, and expand your arsenal of God-like powers.
- There are four resource types for you to collect; wood, food, gold, and favor.
These four resources are used to train new units, construct a variety of buildings, research technologies, and more. If you’d like to gain resources faster, you’re able to purchase upgrades that will drastically speed up your civilizations resource gathering. Each tribe gathers favor in a way that honors their mythos. Vikings fight and hunt, Greeks pray, and Egyptians build monuments.
Age of Mythology: Extended Edition is only available for Windows computers running Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. No, the Age of Empires series is full of games, all of which have a similar play style but vary in their difficulty and appeal. Age of Mythology: Extended Edition improves upon its older version as well.
Age of Mythology: Extended Edition is a fun and intense real-time strategy game where keeping the Gods on your side may mean the difference between life and death. Yes, it’s a great game that has multiplayer options for you and your friends as well as a single player campaign mode for you to play.
Compatibility issues. Uninspired visuals. Age of Mythology - Gold Edition. An enhanced version of the classic strategy game. License:Shareware $19.97. Operating system:Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. Report incorrect info. Control heroes, armies, and monsters in ancient times. Explore large maps and collect resources, finds special locations, build infrastructural objects to recruit combat-ready units and civilian workers. Complete a campaign pitting you against gods and titans. There was a download of Age of Mythology - Gold Edition 7.1.40 on the developer's website when we last checked.
We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available. The most popular versions of the tool 7.1, 1.1 and 1.0. This software is an intellectual property of Ensemble Studios. The software relates to Games. Some of the program aliases include "Age of Mythology Gold", "Age of Myth Gold", "Age of Mythology -".
Commonly, this program's installer has the following filenames: UNINSTAL.EXE, autopatcherx.exe, aomx.exe, TT_Loader.exe and tt_load.exe etc. According to the results of the Google Safe Browsing check, the developer's site is safe. Despite this, we recommend checking the downloaded files with any free antivirus software. This PC program is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version. From the developer:. The Age of Mythology: Gold Edition includes the award-winning original title and Age of Mythology: The Titans Expansion Pack.
An instant classic
- Coming soon to a software retailer near you.
- From Ensemble Studios™, the creators of Age of Empires and Age of Kings, comes Age of Mythology, a game that transports players to a time when heroes did battle with monsters of legend and the gods intervened in the affairs of mortal men.
- You may want to check out more software, such as Galactic Civilizations II - Gold Edition, Age of Mythology - The Titans Expansion or Magic Photo Editor, which might be similar to Age of Mythology - Gold Edition.
Should you download it?
Download Age of Mythology - Gold Editionfrom developer's website.
- Age of Mythology & Age of Mythology: The Titans.
- Age of Mythology:.
- Like many other real-time strategy games, Age of Mythology is based on defeating enemy units and towns, building your own units and towns, and training villagers and fighters.
- In this way, players are able to defeat and conquer rival towns and civilizations.
- Players advance their tribe through four "Ages": starting in the Archaic Age, the player may upgrade to the Classical Age, the Heroic Age, and finally, the Mythic Age.
- Each upgrade to a higher Age unlocks new units and technologies for the player, which strengthens their settlement.
- However, upgrading requires a sum of resources to be paid and a certain prerequisite building to be constructed.
- Age of Mythology: The Titans:. Age of Mythology: The Titans an amazing strategy game which is based on the ancient civilization which has a strong storyline.
The uniqueness of this game lies in the fact that everything depicted in this game is fairly related to Greek mythology.
- From the weaponry to the technology everything exudes Greek myths.
- The locations and the maps shown in this game are really praiseworthy and the detailing is really commendable.
- There is a whole lot of green area which needs to be explored as well as the area where people live is the area which you need to control.
- You must control their economy and use this money to buy the weapons for your protection.
- This game is an expansion pack of the original Age of Mythology and it serves a good purpose being expansion pack.
- Features of Age of Mythology: The TitansFollowing are the main features of Age of Mythology: The Titans that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Impressive expansion of strategy game Age of Mythology.
This game is related to Greek mythology.